Sunday 12 February 2012

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I posted anything here... The last month has been really busy that's why I didn't have the time and energy to engage in religious debates/topics. I must say, the topic is getting a bit weary on me... I do intend on reading the Qur'an again and post about but I have a bit more time and surplus of good energy cause I know that it will be sucked out of me pretty soon. Unfortunately, the Qur'an doesn't have the effect it does on the believers... Most of the time it makes me pretty misanthropic and this is not the direction that I want to go.


Anyways, there is an interesting article that I've read recently and I thought it'd be worth sharing for those who might be interested. 


I hope that you are all in good health :) take care!

6 comments:

Admin said...

May Allah help you in your journey and make it easier for you.

Thanks for sharing the link to the article but it was not interesting at all:)


Did you want to say that you're attracted towards atheism?

Best Wishes

Admin said...

I forgot to subscribe via email therefore perhaps this requires another "comment".

http://envisioningfuture.wordpress.com/2011/12/01/fair

Almost a Muslimah said...

why so serious Ibn Hanif? ;-) on a serious note, i'm interested in the truth and it was just an article that I felt I wanted to share, that's all.

best wishes!

Admin said...

I am so sorry for I admit that there is something wrong with my
comments particularly the question :

"Did you want to say that you're attracted towards atheism?"

In fact I am preparing for going home soon (I am an expatriate in an Arab country). Since this is my first return to my home after
almost one and a half year therefore I am busy shopping gifts for each of my family members. Last night I was shopping even at 1 AM. I returned at around 2 AM and perhaps could manage to sleep
for only two hours because I got up for Fajar prayer at 5:45 AM.

Later, in the morning I read your post and wanted to comment at the
very moment but because of awakening of whole night I was not feeling well which effected my over all understanding of your post and I doubted even about the reasons of your sharing the article and assumed that you shared to tease us. Now I really feel I was wrong.

With very warm wishes!

Admin said...

The link I shared had nothing to do with this post as it seems the same is the case with the link you shared.

You may consider it a sweet "retaliation" :)

Almost Brother,

Ibn Hanif

Anonymous said...

It's been a while for me too. I hope you've been in a good health. I will try to read some of your latest posts over the last few months.
Anwar