Tuesday 16 August 2011

Almost ABC :)

I was tagged by a fellow blogger Under the Abaya (make sure to check it out and chip in your thoughts :) ) to fill in this short Abc about myself. So here it goes :-)



A
– Available: Always to my friends. 
– Age: 25
– Animals: I love them all! 
B
– Beer: My acquired taste.
– Best friends: I have a handful of very good friends. The type I can call at 3am.
– Body Part on opposite sex: Hands, eyes and shoulders/arms.
– Best feeling in the world: Loving someone and being loved back.
– Best weather: clear blue sky, sunny, light breeze, I would say... 27 degrees
– Been in Love: Yes
– Been on stage: A couple of times. Hated it with passion.
– Believe in Magic: Yeah... kinda ;-)
– Believe in Santa: Nope but he is a perfect excuse to treat my family sth extra!
– Brand: Clothes - Zara, H&M, Oasis, New Look.

C
– Candy: chocolate, nougat and toffee. throw in some nuts too!
– Color: Nudes and natural colours. I like royal blue and plum. Dislike candy pink very much.
– Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Indian won over Chinese
- Cake or pie: It depends. Being a sweet tooth I will have both :)
– Cheese: Love cheese! All types! I'm a cheese monster ;-)

D
– Day or Night: A bit of both.
– Dancing in the rain: Fun

E
– Eyes: Greenish/blueish/grayish with a splash of brown. 
– Ever failed a class?: Nope. 
– Enemies: I am not sure. Probably but I don't care.
– Exercise: Yes, try to do it on a regular basis. Currently gym and swimming a few times a week.

F
– First thoughts waking up: Blooody hell! ;-)
– Food: Love food, love to eat it and prefer baking over cooking.

G
– Greatest Fear: Ending up alone with no one to share my life with.
– Get along with your parents: Yes, very well. Especially my mom

H
– Hair Color:  Dark brown
– Happy: me <----------------------> happy
                            (pretty far)

– Holiday: would love to go! need it and I need it soon!

I
– Ice Cream: Ben and Jerry's half baked, nom nom nom!

J
– Jewelry: I wear it occasionally
– Job: Full time, soon to be unemployed :(

K
– Kids: I don't have any and not planning to have biological kids. I would like to adopt
– Kickboxing or karate: Haven't tried but would like to.
– Keep a journal?: No but this blog counts to certain extent I guess.

L
– Love: pain, heartbreak but also the meaning and purpose of my life 
– Laughed so hard you cried: yep, just a week ago when my friends were visiting :-)

M
- Milk flavor: plain will do just fine. I like soya milk very much.
– Movies: Used to watch loads. Mental note: must get back to watching films.
– Motion sickness: Yes, strikes me randomly.

N
– Number: 4 and 8

O
– One wish: People putting aside their differences and uniting to make this world a better place.

P
– Perfect Pizza: any :D
– Pepsi/Coke: doesn't matter as long as it's diet
– Perfume/Cologne: I like heavy perfume, oriental notes, oud. I also love men's fragrances. Creed Silver and Chanel Allure would be my fav.

Q
– Quail: not sure what to answer..

R
– Reason to cry: Broken heart, disappointment, being let down.
– Reality T.V: Never watched it, don't like it.
– Radio Station: Rarely listen to it. They can make me hate songs that I love.

S
– Song: Sade - Bulletproof Soul (I LOVE this woman!)
– Shoe size: 7 UK
– Salad Dressing: have a few in my cabinet at work ;-)
– Skinny dip: naah, I will pass
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Blueberries
– Sport: Not a big fan of watching. Try to do sth regularly myself.
- Sex: Female
T
– Tattoos?: No. As I get older it seems it's not a good idea.
– Thunderstorms: Make me anxious. 

U
– Unpredictable: Yep. That's me.

V
– Vacation spot(s): anywhere in the world. Would love to see the entire Scandinavia properly and Middle East.

W
– Weakness: don't get me started... too emotional.
– Who makes you laugh the most: no one/nothing in particular. Depends on circumstances.
– Worst Weather?: Grey sky and rain pouring down.

X
– X-Rays: had them done a few times.
Y
-Year it is now: 2011
-Yellow: Pages.

Z
– Zoo animal: like them all in their natural habitat. Zoo? I don't like and don't go. Their sight breaks my heart.

Phew! That would be it! I would like to tag Safiyah, Marie from the Colour of our Skin and Usagi. Hope they have fun filling it in :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a good day everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVELOVELOVE your first thoughts, your happy and Sade! :)

Almost a Muslimah said...

hi and thanks dcbbw :) gonna check out your answers :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you said you like men's cologne. Because for so many years I thought I was the only wierdo who huffed her husband's cologne when he wasn't home. For the few years that he lived in Saudi and I lived in the USA, I kept bottles of his cologne and every once in a while I would spray some in the air or on my pillow just to feel a little less lonely. Que sad piano music and pouring rain. Snif snif.

Almost a Muslimah said...

haha you are not the only one Under and I'm afraid I took it to a whole new level... I actually buy men's cologne for myself... I have two bottles and I use it quite often I must say :D
I sometimes spray it on me after evening shower cause when I go to bed it feels as if he's hugging me... yeah... "que sad, piano music and pouring rain. snif snif"

Nahida said...

OMG This one time I was on my way back from France and I found this men's cologne that absolutely made me melt! It smelled so dreamy! And I am difficult to impress with colognes. I considered purchasing it but didn't because I wear perfume and not cologne. But. Now I wish I had purchased it! =( It would have made a wonderful gift for someone else. Gah and I can't even remember the name, just that it was in a clear bottle and the liquid was blue.

(ps I published and replied to your comment -- just thought I'd let you know since you were concerned I'd be offended =] )