Thursday 18 August 2011

Here we go again!

Yes, my ex is on a roll... again! I checked my email yesterday and I saw a message from him! At first I thought I was going to faint and wasn't sure whether I even want to see the content of his email but curiosity won.


He said it didn't work out for us and it was sad. He apologized if he hurt me, he had a rough time himself. But it all happened and it's over (really, dude? really?).


"This email is purely to recover some bits of friendship, nothing more.
It's stupid that we would still have hard feelings. I won't lie and say "I don't care about u", cuz I do care and I would cherish our friendship."


Oh so he wants to be friends! Hey! No hard feelings, right? Why hard feelings? I only broke your heart to millions of pieces, wasted 2 years of your life, made you cry your eyes out, made you feel worthless, not adequate, not good enough, empty and numb. I also made you think you will never love anyone again. I am the one responsible for your sleepless nights, for you not wanting to get out of bed and making you physically sick...
Hey! Come on, show must go on! Let's be friends!
You will cherish our friendship? You stamped all over our love, but you will cherish our friendship? Really? Cherish my ass!


He knows very well that I'm not a middle road kind of a person. It's either everything or nothing. If I can't be his everything, then I will be his nothing. But most importantly, I don't want to be friends with him.
So how about: fuck you and fuck off*!
Seriously...











*please excuse my language but this kind of situation simply calls for it.

11 comments:

Safiyah said...

Grey's anatomy!

Men can be so annoying sometimes, and you have every right to be angry sweetheart. He shouldn't have proposed something so offensive. I don't know his motives, but whatever they are, the situation would not be good for you, and I think you agree with that. There's nothing wrong with venting here, and I am angry with him too!

Take care, hun!

Almost a Muslimah said...

thanks hun! it's not sth that I would sent him. but I like to write things the way I feel them to let them out. He's gonna receive a polite version of "go to hell!" :)

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable, I don't think men think sometimes. What was on his mind to propose you something so absurd?
Feel free to let go of your anger here, anyway it's good to do so, it helps a lot.
What's good is that you know what's good for you and that you won't take any road back to him.
Take care of yourself.

Almost a Muslimah said...

I would love him to take me through his reasoning cause I can't see any logic behind it.
thanks for your wishes Marie, take care too xox

Anonymous said...

Maybe he feels bad for what he did, and this is his "way" of trying to make up for it? Whatever the reason, make use of the delete and block features of your email service and put it behind you. If you have negative energy, release it. But don't allow it to keep eating at you. Deep breaths my dear.

Almost a Muslimah said...

thanks Under :) it's too little to late to be making things up to me. but anyways, thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

I envy you !! =)

Almost a Muslimah said...

envy me what?!

Unknown said...

I agree with your post and what you said to him ! =)

Almost a Muslimah said...

i didn't say that to him. i'm just letting it out here. i'm still wondering whether to reply at all.
thx for commenting!

Unknown said...

You don't require to comment to him =) Just let him go =)

P.S you are welcome